PRIVATE & COMMERCIAL INVESTIGATIONS
- Missing Persons
Family, friends, debtors and associates.
The latest digital technology in video and still photography.
Covert operatives in the workplace (fraudulent workplace claims) and infidelity claims.
A comprehensive surveillance report and affidavits are provided.
- Family Law Matters
Divorce, hidden assets, proof of income (child support) and custody matters.
- Factual Investigations
Personal injury claims, insurance fraud, employer claimant and witness statements and all relevant documentation. A detailed description of the scene of the accident, relevant environmental factors, comprehensive report and summation of liability.
- Insurance Fraud
Workplace injuries, fire & arson claim investigations (building, vehicles, boats) fraudulent disability claims, gathering of relevant documentation.
- Drug Related Investigations
Drugs are an enormous problem in society, affecting individuals at home, school and staff in the workplace.
- Theft in the Workplace
Authorized installation of covert video cameras in line with the workplace surveillance Act. GM Investigations would obtain a warrant on your behalf to legally perform this service. All evidence will be passed on to the client for the appropriate action to be taken. Affidavits and briefs will be provided, to proceed with criminal charges through the appropriate law enforcement agency.
LICENCED PREMISES (BAR SNOOP)
Have you ever wished that you could be a fly on the wall just so you could see what goes on when you’re not there? Thanks to Bar Snoop, now you can! A comprehensive report will be provided in the following:
- Overall Perception/Presentation
Management, bartender appearance, time wastage, professionalism.
Signage, floor cleanliness, bar cleanliness. service response time, friendly service and sales.
- Cost Efficiency
Spillage, wastage, theft, drinks to tip jar, free drinks, staff drinks, crowding tills, leaving till open.
- Illegal Activities
Unfortunately, we are not immune to such activities no matter how careful we are when hiring staff.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
Responsible Service of Alcohol plays a huge role in today’s hospitality industry. Knowing when and how to ‘cut off’ a patron is essential and determines how the bar is perceived, not only by the person who is ‘cut off’ but also by other patrons.
Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (debugging)
- Electronic sweep of designated areas for unauthorised frequencies.
- A physical examination of each area is conducted to ensure that no passive listening devices are secreted.
- This includes desks, light fittings, a/c ducting, phone cabling, fire control devices, potted plants, picture frames, cupboards, etc.
- Telstra installations in the designated areas are inspected. This includes checking the wiring of PABX’s and intermediate distribution frames (IDF’S)
- A written report is provided together with an assurance that at time of testing no unaccounted frequencies were detected.